Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just greatful that Tynan is not in pain

About 3:30 we got called back to recovery room, and were able to talk to Ms. Jalane(she is the dr doing the procedure). "It was very difficult to get a sample. We took about 8 tubes and combined them to make 1cc. The blood was clotting almost immediately, so I went ahead and did a biopsy." My heart just fell into my stomach and I smiled at her and asked. "He's full, huh?" And with a slight hesitation, she said, "probably......but it could be that because he's had it done so much that it's just not a good spot anymore." We will not have the results till tomorrow most likely, if Dr Martinez can find the words.
We are now on the way home and he looks tired but not complaining, and I still get a smile now and again. Thank you God for little pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment