Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update from Disney

We started out Friday at Magical Kingdom. The kids were both tired, and we were running late for our meet & greet with Ariel. Metting Ariel was Tynan's request, but a peek over dad's shouler was all he would do. Tynan was so grump that he refused to take pictures, that's why Sykora & I are alone in the pic.

Later when he got to feeling better we tried on some hats and watched a trolley show that he couldn't get enough of. Of course the best part of the day for both of them was the tea cup ride. The loved it! Every good smile i captured was brought on by a reminder of Ariel. He told me later that night "I dont know why but I'm just thinking about Ariel".

The carousel is here at the resort (Give the kids the World). They get off pick another animal & do it again & again.



We went to Animal Kingdom on Monday. He had a much better day today. Stayed strong longer today. He really enjoyed the safari tour. Lots of animals, but of course no hunting! :)



High 5!!!



Animal Kingdom wore them both out!!!

Look close at the driver!!!

Each star has the name of a child who has come to the Give the Kids the World Resort. Tynan's star will be put up somewhere on this ceiling by the Star Fairy before we leave.

Mad Hatter!

More pics & updates to come soon! Stay posted...

2 comments:

  1. These pics put a big smile on my face! I LOVE the one of Ty and Sykora with painted faces! We have been thinking of you all a lot. Jasmine has done/said some sweet things about Tynan. At their VD party, they were given some craft material to make a valentine for whomever they wanted. I teared up when I saw her write "To: Tynan". I will mail it to you. Also, they had jump rope for heart last week. She asked me what kind of cancer Tynan has. I told her and asked her why. She said that even though Tynan doesn't have "heart cancer" she jumped for him anyway. Even though we don't see you often, you're in our thoughts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..Thank you Jasmine. You are a sweet girl with a big heart and you will be blessed with good things in your life for the way you care for others. We Love You!!!!

    ReplyDelete